Newscoma has tagged me to put more of what makes the Squirrel Queen stand out from her loyal subjects.
I’ve got to put 8 more tidbits about what makes me tick. Oh wait, errr, Newscoma is Tick. Let’s try that again.
I’ve got to put 8 more tidbits about what makes me me.
Here are The Squirrel Queen Files.
1. I practice picking things up off the floor with my toes in case my arms get chopped off in a horrible logging accident.
2. Speaking of logging, my best Halloween costume ever was called “Revenge of the Spotted Owl” and involved a flannel shirt.
3. I love watching reruns of old TV shows late at night on Nick At Nite. I’m talking about everything from the brilliant Dick Van Dyke Show to the super nostalgic Leave It To Beaver to the really cheesy things like Mr. Ed.
4. Once I get started on a jigsaw puzzle, I can’t stop until it’s finished. The more pieces, the better.
5. I hate missing the previews when I go to the movies. If it’s too close to the start time when we arrive, I prefer to wait for another showing of the flick.
6. When I was a kid, I thought the greatest thing I could grow up to be was the next Carol Burnett.
7. I have no skills with a yo-yo. Gravity wins.
8. I have had the same wristwatch for about 15 years. Time keeps on tickin’ …
There you go. More useless trivia about the Squirrel Queen.
So if you’re ever on Jeapordy and Alex shows the categories and there between Opera and Condiments you spy Squirrel Queen, you can say, with confidence, “Alex, I’ll take Squirrel Queen for $500.”
Now, I’m supposed to tag 8 folks, but I’m not tagging anyone, but if you want to do your own meme on your blog, feel free.
Or if you’d like to leave random odd tidbits about yourself in the comments below, go to it.